Schedule III requirement- Reporting of Struck Off Companies – List of Struck Off Companies
Disclosure Requirement in Financial Statement : Relationship with Struck Off Companies
MCA Struck-Off Search: Find Company Status & Verify One-Time or Subscribe for Periodic Updates
On March 24, 2021, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has introduced elaborative financial statement disclosure requirements effective from April 1, 2021, i.e., for financial statements prepared for FY 2021-22. One such requirement is a disclosure of transactions with companies struck off by the Registrar of Companies (‘RoC’) under section 248 of the Act or under section 560 of the Companies Act, 1956.
Strike Off means removing the name of the Company from the Register of Companies maintained by the Registrar of Companies. It is like a Closure of the Company and thus cannot perform any operation thereafter. The legal entity ceases to exist and it cannot trade, sell its assets, make payments, or get involved in any other business activities..
The following particulars are to be disclosed in such case:
- Name of the struck off company
- Nature of transactions with the company
- Balance outstanding and relationship with the struck-off company
It is important for every corporate with a large vendor/supplier group to update and monitor the “strike off company status” of vendors/suppliers before every new financial year to protect future business interests.
The question is how to get update on the “strike off company” status?
Technowire Data Science Private Limited can help you identify the list of such organizations, below are the following methods.
How the Problem can be resolved by Technowire DataScience Private Limited?
- A complete List of Struck off Companies with Complete Master Data of Company in CSV / Excel Format
- Approx. Results are 7.95 Lakhs CIN Numbers
- Mapping CIN Number against each Company Name / PAN / GSTIN
- GSTIN / PAN to CIN to Status (Company Master Data)
Name of Company to CIN to Status (Company Master Data)
CIN to Status (Company Master Data)
Where List of Company Name is provided by the client
And the deliverable is CIN Number against Company Name or PAN Number or GST Number.
The whole process is completed in quick manner through AI + ML for Mapping CIN Number using provided information.
CIN to Company Status Verification (whether Active / Strike Off / Amalgamated / Liquidated etc.)
- Where List of CIN is provided by the client
- We offer the Master Data of the company on regular Basis to track their status From MCA.
- Modes of Deliveries : Excel / CSV / JSON / APIs
Why select Technowire Data Science Private Limited for Struck off Services?
- Mapping of the CIN against Name of Company
- Also provide the CIN of Companies where Names have Changed
- Pay only for Successful CIN Mapping Only
- No Data Disclosure Agreement to Secure the Data
- Multiple levels of QCs to provide 99% data accuracy
- NDAs to secure and protect the confidentiality of the records
- Regular Updates of the Data in required formats
- API Integrations Available
For More Information :